[Jacob-list] web update

Cheryl Terrano paintedrockfarm at aol.com
Tue May 1 04:56:02 EDT 2012

I just wanted to let everyone know that we are still having software issues and have still not been able to update our website. Hopefully, the recently created 'help ticket' will resolve this problem AND prevent it from happening again. This seems to happen nearly every lambing season, which is very frustrating!

Painted Rock Farm is also on Facebook and we have some of our lamb photos posted there. You don't have to a facebook account to see pictures, just copy/paste the following link into your browser:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.379717988729453.96547.159647670736487&type=1

Will update when the website is current! Thanks to those who have asked about our Jacobs ~ we appreciate your patience.

Cheryl Terrano
Painted Rock Farm
http://www.paintedrockfarm.com

WHEN EVERYTHING THAT CAN BE SHAKEN IS SHAKEN, THE ANCHOR THAT HOLDS IS THE WISDOM OF THE CROSS. (Jason Upton, Key of David Ministries, from the CD 1200 ft below sea level).