[Jacob-list] WHITE LAMBS

Carl Fosbrink fourhornfarm at frontier.com
Sat Mar 31 12:28:56 EDT 2012

Since a Jacob cross is black with usually a white spot on it's forehead I
have been told that a Jacob with close to 15% dark is more likely to be pure
Jacob than one with close to the 85% dark. I don't know about the all white
other than an albino. Albinos can occur in any animal. I don't think all
white with blue eyes instead of pink would be an albino, but simply an all
white sheep.