[Jacob-list] seeking to purchase a high-quality ram

Nicholas Lund-Molfese nicholas at lundmolfese.com
Thu Mar 29 15:55:34 EDT 2012

Dear fellow Jacob list members,

We are new to Jacob Sheep (but raised sheep and goats in the past) and
now have a flock of nine ewes of excellent breeding and quality. I am
seeking to purchase a high-quality ram (which is our book means good
genetics and health, registered (or register-able), and good
confirmation. Obviously he should be disease free (my local extension
agent was just warning me about various sheep STDs he is seeing more
of in the area).

An older animal would be just fine for us at this point. A set of four
beautiful horns, with good spacing, is greatly desired.

We are looking for a great ram and I know that a lot of you have put a
great deal of work into breading your animals over the years. We
intend to pay fairly for the right animal.

Thanks,

Nick

Nicholas C. Lund-Molfese, M.A., J.D.
Director, Trinity Hills & Office of Social Ministry, Evangelization
and Formation
Diocese of Springfield – Cape Girardeau
Trinity Hills
689 South Farm Road 253