[Jacob-list] WHITE LAMBS

Dan Carpenter Hobsickle at aol.com
Wed Mar 28 19:30:31 EDT 2012

Since it's almost impossible to eliminate recessive alleles from a
population (witness red in Holsteins), it's highly likely that there are a
few Jacobs out there that carry the genes necessary for white...and it
doesn't have to indicate crossbreeding. I'd love to take a look at the
pedigrees of the parents!

-Dan