[Jacob-list] SUED question

Carl Fosbrink fourhornfarm at frontier.com
Wed Mar 14 21:23:38 EDT 2012

Lassell,

I hope I didn't offend you. People have commented about breeders not
responding openly to questions and this is a big reason why. It is so easy
to unintentionally offend someone on an e-mail. Another reason is that
people like me don't want to get into big discussions about Jacobs because
JSBA has so much that is open to interpretation and it leads to
disagreements.
Good luck with your Jacobs. I hope everyone is having a good lambing
season. What a wonderful breed they are.

Carl