[Jacob-list] Sweetgrass lambs

Peg Bostwick peg at sweetgrass-jacobs.com
Wed Jun 27 13:58:43 EDT 2012

Hello everyone. We have a lot of nice Jacob lambs this year, born from
late March into early April. I have posted photos of a number of the most
promising on a Flickr site, for those who may be interested.

The link is: www.flickr.com/photos/sweetgrassjacobs/

If you click on this link, it should take you directly to our photos. You
can browse through and click on any photo to enlarge and see the caption.
On the right side of the first page, you'll see "Sets" for 2012 sires, ewe &
lamb photos, ewe lambs for sale, and ram lambs for sale. If you click on
any one of those sets, you can view thumbnails for that group, and again can
click on any photo to enlarge.

I have learned that the "comment" sections only work if you have a Flickr
account (which is free by the way). If you have an interest in any of the
lambs and would like to know more, please e-mail me.
peg at sweetgrass-jacobs.com.

Thanks! Peg

Peg Bostwick

peg at sweetgrass-jacobs.com