[Jacob-list] pedigrees

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Fri Jun 8 21:19:12 EDT 2012

I put the database online when I was webmaster. It was a project that
really pushed my skills at that time (Perl? what's perl? what are those
little squiggly lines?).
http://www.alfirin.net/pedigree-central/ was linked to the Breeder's
Assistant site and was offered for free by the developer Jim Trethewey.
It is still offered for free. Jim was great in helping me get it
together and online.
Last year Jim asked for help in raising $5000 that for his son's cancer
treatment. When that goal was reached in February, the "donate" button
was removed. When more expenses were incurred, the donate button is back.
If you find the online database useful, give a thought to helping Jim's
son.
http://helpsavemike.blogspot.com/

Linda

--