[Jacob-list] Pinebrook Oliver * outstanding 4 horn ram for sale *

Joshua Bourget fiercehornfarm at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 11:04:21 EDT 2012

Hello friends and fellow Jacob breeders!!
    Some big changes are in store for me in the months to come, First off... My lovely Fiance, Crystal and I will be getting married on August 11th this summer, and taking our honeymoon on the beaches of California. When we return two weeks later we are attending our areas "country music festival" featuring Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraws brothers of the sun tour on august 25th so that means i will be unable to keep my JSBA AGM streak going. Ive had such fun at the last ones and really thought i would be in attendence of them all like a few members. My future wife didnt agree with the idea of a honeymoon to colorado to attend the "Jacob convention" as she calls it LOL. We are also expecting our first baby on January 11th 2013! A very exciting venture in our lifes. We both can hardly wait. Its almost like waiting for those spotted lambs to arrive only about 35x more anticipation!!! (fingers crossed for a boy of course) but as long as it is healthy!!!

Now the real reason i write to you all is to spread the word once again of my very good boy Oliver. He has been an outstanding ram for me and i have had him for about three years. I have had NO cull lambs...or ones that i was not happy with! He throws very nice knee spots and color patterns...all 9 of my lambs were beautiful this year, and all are sold to breeding homes throughout new england! I have been forced to downsize with the new changes and decided on only keeping one ram, and i am going with Puddleduck Paxton only because i have two oliver daughters. I shipping in Paxton last summer from the AGM @ shannons from Ingrid Painter and he has grown to be such a great ram. Olivers horns are amazingly huge, and symetrical. You can see his photos at my webpage thanks to linda on www.fiercehornfarm.com   If anybody is at all interested in him and helping me place my last few jacob sheep to great homes please dont hesitate to shoot an email or call me
(401) 824-9906. We can talk price and transportation. I am only keeping 4 or 5 ewes and one ram so i also have a few ewes to sell as well. I have been lucky to have the opportunity to breed these wonderful animals and am sad to have to sell some of my favorites, but its for the best! I have saved about $10,000 allready for my child when it arrives ALL from poultry and sheep sales this spring. I am totally shocked at that number and cant beleive i sold the amount of birds i have...Hundreds of call ducks were hatched here and i now only have a few dozen adults left. Most of the peacocks went too, silkies, cochins, wild ducks and all the other feathered critters i have collected over the years. AMAZING!

Joshua Bourget
Fierce Horn Farm in Brooklyn Connecticut, RI/CT line