[Jacob-list] moderator

Neal Grose nlgrose at yadtel.net
Mon Jun 4 20:59:23 EDT 2012

And thank you Mark!

From: Williams Family
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2012 5:37 PM
To: 'Christi Churchill' ; jacob-list at jacobsheep.com
Subject: Re: [Jacob-list] moderator

That would be me, although I am in no way moderating the list. Did you try to send something with an attachment to the list. The system will hold it up and I have to log in and approve before the system will release it. I have no way to override that setting and it sometimes takes me a while to get to those requests. The better way to share photos is to post them to a photo sharing site (Flickr, Facebook, etc.) then send a link to the group.

- Mark Williams