[Jacob-list] Horn Injury

marytonkin at comcast.net marytonkin at comcast.net
Mon Jun 4 19:09:22 EDT 2012

It looks like a nice clean break. We had the same horn break off on a young 4 horn ram late last year. We treated it with Triodine-7 and it stopped bleeding and started to dry up within a day or so. His horn has continued to grow out and is coming in nicely but will always be shorter than the other one. He was current on his CD&T so we did not treat him otherwise. We still have no idea how he broke it off because he was in with just one ewe at the time.          Mary

Shadow Mountain Jacobs
Buckley Washington
www.shadowmountainjacobs.com