[Jacob-list] tails and what buyers like

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Sun Jun 3 20:42:26 EDT 2012

Around here, the Mexicans are looking for meat. For some reason, they
prefer goats and I don't get many wanting sheep. Wish I did as it's a
good year round market and they just want a good meat animal.
There are two markets that want sheep for religious observances in my
area - Islamics and Christian scholars. They want sheep on specific dates.
The Christian scholars want unblemished rams with no broken horns.
Forward horns are fine :)
Linda

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>