[Jacob-list] Crooked front legs

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Wed Jul 18 20:20:07 EDT 2012

Neal -
what do you mean by track straight? I think that's what I have been
calling "tracking" in my primitive girls. As they walk, they place each
foot directly in front of the opposing foot. Kind of like a runway
model, except naturally. It's something I like and select for.
Linda

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>