[Jacob-list] Crooked front legs

farmgirlarts at triad.rr.com farmgirlarts at triad.rr.com
Wed Jul 18 12:56:18 EDT 2012

Todd,
I remember when I started out with Jacobs, I thought they were "over at the knees" (as we would call it in the horse world), but it seems to be the norm with the breed. Some more so than others. Perhaps a primitive trait?

Also, wondering if any one is having parasite issues this year.

Laura
--

Laura C Frazier
http://www.farmgirlarts.com