[Jacob-list] Horn growth and patterns?

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Thu Jul 12 20:05:40 EDT 2012

It's just alot easier for a judge to go over the scorecard than to
expect a judge to read the standard. I only show at SAFF and have very
little showing experience. I like being able to present the judge with a
scorecard as so often the judges are not familiar with the breed. SAFF
was kind enough to allow us breed classes for the last few years (as
long as we keep them filled - southeast breeders, please come show)
And - if you are attending, please consider bringing fleeces for the
fleece show.
SAFF - http://www.saffsite.org
Linda

--