[Jacob-list] Sad News...... Please helpme Debi Brozovich

Debi Brozovich grailgal at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 28 08:37:06 EST 2012

How are you doing , My reason for writing you this mail is that I am currently in England to visit my ill cousin, am sorry for not informing you before leaving for England to visit my I'll Cousin that She was diagnosed with a critical Uterine Fibroid and She must under-go Hysterectomy Surgery operation to save her life . X-ray shows that her condition is deteriorating because the fibroid has done a lot of damages on her,the news of her Illness arrived to me unexpectedly that she needs family support to keep her going. I hope you understand my plight and pardon me. It as been a very sad and bad moment for me Right now because all the money on me as been exhausted, My Credit card and other valuables things I have with me got misplaced, and The hospital management is demanding for a deposit of 3,300 before the surgery operation can be done but she has been place on a temporary medical care prior till the time we make the deposit,i really feel sad for present condition . The doctor advised that it is necessary that the tumor is operated soon to avoid thing get worst.

Please I will appreciate whatever amount you have to assist me, Since I don't know your financial status at the moment. I promise to pay you back when i return back home ..I did not take along my phone. So it is currently switched off as I was unable to roam it because of the time frame I had to be here... I will surely pay you back when i got back home Immediately..
Hope to hear back from you soon so that i can email you the details where the money will be sending to

Thanks
Debi Brozovich