[Jacob-list] food

Elizabeth Strub hobbyknobfarm at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 21:47:56 EST 2012

I actually add alfalfa in with my Hay as my ewes get closer to delivery(about now) it gets them to eat the hay better. My sheep,and not just the Jacobs, are leaving a lot of hay this year, and are also feeling thinner than I would like with lambs coming soon. I have found that it effects the milk/colostrum and then my lambs do not thrive.

Elizabeth B. Strub
www.hobbyknobfarm.com