[Jacob-list] new lambs

Carl Fosbrink fourhornfarm at frontier.com
Mon Dec 24 15:45:13 EST 2012

I wanted to let everyone know that I had my first lambs of the season this morning here at 4Horn Farms. They were sired by 4Horn Farm's
General and out of one of my lilac ewes. I saw them out the window and used my binoculars to get a better look, but could not see the ewe's ear number. As most of you know I am confined to a wheelchair so my ewes lamb out in the pasture unassisted. This is earlier than usual, but I had an idea they were going to be early because they were filled out so much. We had an early cool spell this fall too. Good lambing to all.

Carl in Indiana