[Jacob-list] lateral horn in new position

Lasell J. Bartlett lasell at lasell.org
Mon Dec 24 15:04:57 EST 2012

I noticed that a young ram's right lateral horn was looking very different and so I caught him up to check. It is a little loose, and appears that the outer horn is what I would call dislodged from its original position.

Is there anything I can or should do about this? Will the horn fuse and continue to grow in this new position? I hope it won't - I'd like to be able to do something to return its growth to the direction it was growing…

Thanks for your thoughts and advise. And Happy Holidays to everyone.

Lasell J Bartlett
lasell at lasell.org