[Jacob-list] Black Jacobs!

Peg Bostwick peg at sweetgrass-jacobs.com
Thu Aug 9 13:51:51 EDT 2012

Back in biology classes at college, we were taught to throw ideas out and
let everyone have at them. These discussions are how knowledge moves
forward and is refined. Far from being finger pointing, they are really
important, and I value them. Thanks and acknowledgment to all who
participate!

Peg

p.s. And I agree about Jacob breeders being opinionated, but this is a good
thing too. J

Peg Bostwick

<mailto:peg at sweetgrass-jacobs.com> peg at sweetgrass-jacobs.com

517-626-6981