[Jacob-list] Black Jacobs!

Lasell J. Bartlett lasell at lasell.org
Wed Aug 8 22:02:00 EDT 2012

On Aug 8, 2012, at 6:44 PM, <spotted_sheep at bluefrog.com>
<spotted_sheep at bluefrog.com> wrote:

> Right now I'm backed up by about 15+ ewes...(the paper work is

> filled out, but the pictures aren't all taken/gathered/printed).

I appreciate the urgings to register that I received a few years
back, and although it was a time consuming and tedious process for
me, I'm glad I did it.

If you were to register 1-2 now, would that be manageable? Then at
another time, register another 1-2. Financial limitations are real,
and there are ways to get done what we want, by taking little steps. :-)

Lasell J Bartlett
lasell at lasell.org