[Jacob-list] Black Jocobs?

Carl Fosbrink fourhornfarm at frontier.com
Wed Aug 8 14:38:32 EDT 2012

Purebred Jacobs are not pure black, but crosses are. Jacobs must have no more than 85% black and must have a spotting pattern. In crosses look for wool forward of the horns and below the hocks. Crosses may also have blocky faces and heavy boned legs instead of the triangular heads and fine boned legs that purebred Jacobs are suppose to have.