[Jacob-list] Black Jocobs?

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Tue Aug 7 21:50:51 EDT 2012

We call those 'white caps'. It's normal to see that in a first
generation Jacob cross. "Perfect four horns" without the rest of the
Jacob characteristics, especially in a ram in a breed where horns are
sex linked, is why you see so many obvious crossbred sheep being
advertised as "Jacob Sheep".
It takes more than four horns for a sheep to be a Jacob.
Linda.
,

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>