[Jacob-list] lilac

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Sun Apr 1 16:39:02 EDT 2012

Edd Bissell had a group of what he called his "Lasseau lilacs". I never
did see them, but the last bunch went to PA when he sold out. I don't
know where they went from there.

The very few 'blue' lilacs I've seen - blue as in having blue facial and
leg markings were from Edd's breeding. One was born to one of the Hatch
ewes. I don't know the breeding on the other, but I thought she might
have been from Thaxton lines.

Linda

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>