[Jacob-list] Minerali mixes?

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Fri Sep 16 15:25:46 EDT 2011

Thank you for the "long winded response". Very informative especially as
relates to fleece. I have seen banding in dark fleeces which I have
thought might be the result of a copper deficiency. At that farm, our
water had a high iron content. Without the resources to check, I'm
reluctant to experiment so look forward to hearing more updates from you.
Linda

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>