[Jacob-list] two horned sheep

marguerite van beek mvanbeek7 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 20:59:30 EDT 2011

Linda

While at the AGM meeting that was held in NJ there were discussions
regarding the problems with selling or accepting 2 horn Jacobs. The west
coast has no problem selling them out there but when it comes to selling
them on the east coast they all want 4 horn. This was from west coast
breeders. I thought it was agreed after the discussion about the "Guide"
that we would do what we could to promote the 2 horn as well as the 4 horn
that there was a need to educate all breeders and future breeders of the
importance of having both horn sets in ones flock. I was kinda shocked when
the "guide" came out and there on the front cover were 4 horn jacobs only.
With that said, I also believe with these wonderful discussions we all have
on the "jacob-list" things will change and balance will come for all.

One thing about the "Jacob" they are all originals, that is why I love the
breed and the breeders.

Peggy