[Jacob-list] sorry -- lilac ram is in VT

Lasell J. Bartlett lasell at lasell.org
Fri Sep 2 18:06:34 EDT 2011

I'm especially sorry because I always notice when people don't think
to tell us 'where' something is located! So, I failed myself as well
as you readers!

The lilac ram I mentioned lives in Newbury, VT.

The sheepskins I can mail. They are currently in North Haverhill, NH,
not far from Newbury despite being in another state.

Again my apologies. I'm about to unload hay but will get picture/s
out to those who asked as soon as I can.

Lasell

Lasell J Bartlett
lasell at lasell.org