[Jacob-list] SAFF Dinner

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Sun Oct 9 17:33:54 EDT 2011

The Southeast Animal Fiber Fair is almost here! http://www.saffsite.org
The dates are October 21 to 23.
We're going to have a dinner get together again this year, but we're
changing it to Saturday night. It's pretty casual and RSVPs are not
required, but if you know you are coming (or not coming), please give me
a hollar. I usually just check with the restaurant to be sure they can
accommodate us.
We're going to have three JSBA inspectors at SAFF, so bring your
registration applications (filled in completely, please) if you'd like
to have your sheep onsite inspected. The junior sheep show will be on
Saturday with the open show on Sunday and there will be Jacob Sheep classes.
Patchwork Farm and Perfect Spot Farm will be in booth 83 (tucked in an
alley this year - hope you can find us) and we'll have JSBA logo items
available for sale. If you aren't a JSBA member, we'll have membership
forms and will be glad to take your dues. Memberships purchased at SAFF
will be good through the end of 2012.
Hope to see you there :)
Linda
--