[Jacob-list] Wobbly lambs and Se

Heather Hettick hettick.1 at osu.edu
Wed Mar 23 16:23:03 EDT 2011

That makes some sense. The Icelandic people are finding a lot of sheep who are deficient in copper or other minerals and the mixture I make contains Red Cell, which has copper. My last two lambs with the wobbles have received this so maybe that is part of what has helped them too. I need to get some livers tested to see how my sheep are actually doing with minerals, but I haven’t done it yet. I do more experimenting and really should get the tests to have a better idea that what I’m doing is the right thing.

Heather