[Jacob-list] Paralyzed Ewe?

Zach Oaster zach at fattoaster.com
Thu Mar 10 14:12:26 EST 2011

I love, Susan, how you specified "the 50 lb. size"... which my
imagination immediately invoked an image of the alternative... someone
placing a pregnant ewe on the top of an 800lb. round bale inside the
barn. She'd be up there, wondering how to get down, thinking, "Crazy
shepherd!" hehe.

Good luck Jason with your ewe.
Zach Oaster
zach at fattoaster.com