[Jacob-list] Unfortunate lambs

Johann K johanndiedrich at msn.com
Sun Mar 6 14:53:09 EST 2011

Lasell,

I've read about the cat thing. It's so hard to pin it down on that though. Where I live there always seems to be at least one cat lurking around. I have never seen a cat in my hay, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. I hope my other very pregnant ewe delivers live babies. She's due any day now.

Johann