[Jacob-list] JSBA's Annual General Meeting

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Tue Jul 12 18:43:58 EDT 2011

We have some wonderful items for the raffle with more coming in every
day. I'll putting up a sneak preview within a week, but check back often
as we'll be adding items frequently.
If you've been thinking of contributing, your donation will be much
appreciated. It's a great way to support JSBA and showcase your items. A
link to your website will be listed along with your donation.
We've been doing the online raffle since 2007. It gets better every year!

Linda

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>