[Jacob-list] Mysterious Dog Ailment

Carol LUSSKY sarbuddy at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 26 22:55:57 EST 2011

Carol answering for Jenni...

The first thought was that it was a spider bit but when it kept reoccuring in
the exact same spot they now feel that it wasn't a spider.  This dog is very
prey driven and has brought home all kinds of critters - toads, mice, chipmunks
and a woodchuck.  And she has 3 alpacas that the dog plays with.

Thanks for your ideas!

Carol