[Jacob-list] Bred Jacob Ewes For Sale

Anthony Berger aberger6148 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 26 15:35:05 EST 2011

Hello,

I am taking a job which requires me to move away, so I am forced to sell half of my flock.  All of my ewes should be bred.  Most are becoming visible.  They should start lambing at the end of January, but most will drop in February.  There are many good lines in the ewes that I have for sale.

If you are interested in stopping by to take a look, would like pictures, or have any questions, please email me privately.  They are bred to either Berger Albie or Sweetgrass Whiskey.  Here is a list of the 13 ewes that I have for sale:

Ridgecroft Lenape - 2 horn

Maple Hill Fancy - 5 horn

Maple Hill Benjie Lasseau - 4 horn

Ewe and I Farm Lochness - 4 horn

Never Winter Sweet Tea - 2 horn

Hunter's Glen Salem - 4 horn

Brighton Nina - 2 horn

Berger Wanda - 2 horn

Painted Meadow's Wiklow - 2 horn

Rise N Shine Lady Lula - 2 horn

Fine Fettle Betty - 2 horn

Sweetgrass Nikki - 4 horn

Rhonda (not rigistered, mostly black, two registered parents) - 4 horn, blue eyes

Since all are bred, I would like to get $275 a ewe, except for Rhonda which is $175

Anthony Berger
Bella Pecora Farm
Quakertown, Pa. 18951
267-377-6230