[Jacob-list] 2012 JSBA Calendar

Shannon Phifer kenleighacres at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 17:06:14 EST 2011

Calendar orders paid by check can be sent to the JSBA Business Office at 83136 Rattlesnake Road, Dexter OR 97431.  You can also pay by Paypal by sending the money to jsbaoffice at yahoo.com

Thanks!

Shannon Phifer - JSBA Business Office
Kenleigh Acres Farm
www.kenleigh-acres.com

________________________________
From: Christi Churchill <buddhababi at gmail.com>
To: Dan Carpenter <Hobsickle at aol.com>
Cc: jacob-list at jacobsheep.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 12:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Jacob-list] 2012 JSBA Calendar

I would like one.  Where shall I send the check?

Thanks,
Christi Churchill

The 2012 Jacob Sheep Breeder’s Association Calendar is ready, and can be delivered by Christmas (if ordered soon). Each month features one art-quality Jacob sheep picture on 11 X 17 heavy weight art paper, suitable for framing.  The cost is a little higher this year, but the calendar is spectacular, and I’m sure you’ll find it well worth the cost!  (I’ve include two sample picture below.)  Calendars cost $15.00 each, and there is a $7.90 shipping charge for up to three calendars.