[Jacob-list] 2012 JSBA Calendar

Dan Carpenter Hobsickle at aol.com
Sat Dec 10 15:51:52 EST 2011

The 2012 Jacob Sheep Breeder's Association Calendar is ready, and can be
delivered by Christmas (if ordered soon). Each month features one
art-quality Jacob sheep picture on 11 X 17 heavy weight art paper, suitable
for framing. The cost is a little higher this year, but the calendar is
spectacular, and I'm sure you'll find it well worth the cost! (I've include
two sample picture below.) Calendars cost $15.00 each, and there is a $7.90
shipping charge for up to three calendars.

Contact me soon if you'd like one.

-Dan

JSBA calendar 1.jpg

JSBA calendar 2.jpg