[Jacob-list] Vermont flooding

Jacobflock at aol.com Jacobflock at aol.com
Tue Aug 30 11:32:12 EDT 2011

And in TX it is so dry the trees are whistling to the dogs for a little
attention. On a wild note - TX is a hummingbird flyway to Mexico and South.
The drought has shut off flowers and their supply of nectar. About 15
species of hummingbirds are at risk. Hay is $11/two string bale ... nothing
local of course. Fred

In a message dated 8/30/2011 9:19:17 A.M. Central Daylight Time,