[Jacob-list] FW: Sheep (protecting) Dog

Peg Bostwick peg at sweetgrass-jacobs.com
Thu Aug 11 16:50:06 EDT 2011

Hello, all. An acquaintance is seeking a home for a sheep guard dog - I
have no idea of how to pronounce the name. A Sarplaniac.

If you have any interest, I can try to help make connections (or call
Brendan Boyle, below). I don't have any additional information - assume
that the dog is in Michigan.

Peg

Peg Bostwick

<mailto:peg at sweetgrass-jacobs.com> peg at sweetgrass-jacobs.com