[Jacob-list] New Guide Book

Mary Tonkin marytonkin at comcast.net
Mon Aug 8 14:59:03 EDT 2011

I also received my new guide book the other day and I feel that it is a great reference tool to have handy. The pictures, in particular, are very informative and clarify what the words says. I think in is an asset to purchasing new sheep for both the current members and breeders but also for new members and those wanting to start in raising Jacobs for the first time. With that said, is it possible to add this new Guide to the J.S.B.A. web site for sale to non-members that might be interested in learning more about Jacobs before they make their first purchases and help them make educated decisions? Perhaps on the logo page. Mary

Shadow Mountain Jacobs
Buckley Washington
www.shadowmountainjacobs.com