[Jacob-list] JSBA Brochure

stcroft stcroft at ptd.net
Wed Apr 27 11:07:41 EDT 2011

Thanks Dan for forwarding the brochure to me.....it is very nice - nice
color pictures too. I just printed two dozen on card stock - we have a
group of seniors from a local nursing home visiting tomorrow to see our
lambs.
Thanks again...
Sue Martin

On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 09:07:12 -0400, "Dan Carpenter" <Hobsickle at aol.com>
wrote:

> This brochure was recently updated. If I remember correctly, it is to be

> posted on the web site, but I don't think it's there yet.

> I've attached a prototype copy for you (double check for errors).

> -Dan

"The

> Majestic Jacob Sheep"........can I print these from the JSBA website? I

> didn't see it anywhere on the site - maybe someone can direct me.....this

> document explained the history of Jacobs, typical characteristics and

> included some photos as well.....it was not a folded brochure.....just

> printed on two pages. I like to give these to folks who visit our

little