[Jacob-list] JSBA Brochure

Susan J Martin stcroft at ptd.net
Wed Apr 27 07:01:50 EDT 2011

JSBA had created a two page brochure about Jacob sheep - it was called "The Majestic Jacob Sheep"........can I print these from the JSBA website? I didn't see it anywhere on the site - maybe someone can direct me.....this document explained the history of Jacobs, typical characteristics and included some photos as well.....it was not a folded brochure.....just printed on two pages. I like to give these to folks who visit our little flock of Jacobs.
Thanks..
Sue Martin
Stonecroft