[Jacob-list] Lambs All Here!

Cathy Robinson perfectspot at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 16 10:51:20 EDT 2011

The 2011 lambing season at Perfect Spot Farm
<http://perfectspot-farm.com/index.html> ended with a grand
finale--healthy and pretty triplet ewe lambs to Perfect Spot Josephine!
After a very lop-sided beginning that was extremely dominated by the
little boys, the little girls managed to close the gap, with the last 7
arrivals being all ewes!

So, sixteen ewes presented us with a total of 30 lambs; 17 ram lambs
and 13 ewe lambs. We had two sets of triplets, 10 sets of twins and 4
singles. Everyone is doing well and can now be seen at:
http://perfectspot-farm.com/2011Lambs.html (Thanks to Linda for great
work on the web page! )

It is really a fun and exciting time, but we always breathe a sigh of
relief when it is over! The older we get, the bigger the sigh!! :-)

Cathy