[Jacob-list] UK jacobs

Black Sheep westergladstone at btinternet.com
Mon Sep 27 17:16:12 EDT 2010

Hi Carl,
Thanks for your encouraging comments regarding our Hebrideans. Much appreciated. Sadly, I don't know of anyone who keeps primitive jacobs over here. There may be some out there but I just don't know where. The last time I saw any primitive ones would be some unregistered ones being sold again at Carlisle about 10 years ago. It's a good thing that you have the original type on your side of the pond. I fear we have lost ours.
All the best,
Gordon Johnston
www.scothebs.co.uk

Gordon,

I looked at your web site and want to congratulate you on the wonderful sets of four horns on your sheep and thank you for preserving those. I know it is much easier to produce a good show animal with two horns because the breeder doesn't have to worry about horns. Thank you for going to the extra effort to breed good four horned animals.

Carl