[Jacob-list] [Fwd: Emailing: Canberra Constible]

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Thu Sep 16 13:02:01 EDT 2010

http://www.patchworkfibers.com/constible.jpg

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Emailing: Canberra Constible
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 12:53:03 -0400
From: Carl Fosbrink <fourhornfarm at verizon.net>
To: <patchworkfibers at windstream.net>

*This is Canberra Constible. Not a very good photo, but I hope you can
see his beard. *
*I am sending this to Linda in hopes she can forward it on to the list
as I am awaiting moderator approval.*
Canberra Constible

sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your
e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.
--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>