[Jacob-list] Photo posting

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Thu Sep 16 12:28:15 EDT 2010

I think it has more to do with size than content.There's a 100kb (or
something like that) limit to the size of posts that are accepted
without moderator approval. I just upload the pictures to my own web
space and post a link. That keeps listers with dial up from being tied
waiting for a big file to upload.

Linda

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>