[Jacob-list] Bearded Ram?

Carl Fosbrink fourhornfarm at verizon.net
Thu Sep 16 08:48:27 EDT 2010

Gee, now I am going to have to search through my pictures. What I call a mane is long hairs mixed in with the wool on the top of the neck and what I call a beard is a tuft of hair under the chin that is where the facial hair and wool meet. I have never had a ram with the hair running down the underside of the neck to the brisket like this ram has.

Carl