[Jacob-list] Bearded Rams

im rapunzil im-rapunzil at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 13 20:30:57 EDT 2010

I just had a lovely conversation with Betty regarding the amazing ram she bought from Cheryl Terrano at this past weekends AGM. He was penned adjacent to my lambs, and I was completely fascinated with his stature and primitive beard.

Since I am new to Jacobs, I hadn't known of, nor seen a bearded ram before. I was wondering if folks here could share their knowledge and if anyone else has a bearded ram I'd love to learn about it! Thank you!

Cindy von Dohln
Stone Hollow Farm

You live by writing your poems on a farm
and call that farming.