[Jacob-list] AGM & Hurricane Earl

gotothewhip at aol.com gotothewhip at aol.com
Thu Sep 2 17:07:24 EDT 2010

OK.. You Easterners can stop laughing at me!

I feel like you guys are getting the same chuckle out of me, that I get out of folks who worry about our regularly scheduled Blizzards here in Colorado.... Laughing...They are no biggie for us.. a one day event.. but folks from other parts of the country worry about them!

You have to remember that those of us out west, who MIGHT receive 12 inches of ANNUAL rainfall (and most of that is DRY powder snow), when I hear about reports of heavy rainfall in the quantity they are saying.. I am thinking massive flooding.. then add in , that you all are at less than a mile high elevation, and my mind spins! If we get 4 inches of rain in a single day, we are underwater anywhere that isn't a slope for a week!

I'm looking at the schedule and seeing if we can make it.... Its IF-fy at best... But was curious!

Jennifer Tucker
Moose Mtn Ranch