[Jacob-list] Jacob hay feeder

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Sat Oct 30 18:33:19 EDT 2010

In the pasture and barn we are leasing, there was an old grate box hay
feeder http://horsepasture.homestead.com/ around that I decided to try.
It really works well. I'm not sure how it will work with baby lambs, but
it works well for older lambs and adults. From the website, I don't know
if you get even the kits anymore, but it's a rather simple design.
My next favorite hay feeder is a fence line feeder made with a hog panel
up tight to the fence.

Linda

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>