[Jacob-list] Jacob hay feeder

Kate Barrett kbarrett at bmi.net
Fri Oct 29 13:12:42 EDT 2010

I know this has been on the list before...but couldn't find it even though
I scoured the archives. I need to build a hay feeder to stop the hay
wasting among the sheep. For a while I fed them with the horses as the
horses clean up every last wisp. But I got really fat horses...so the
sheep eat in their own area, which by spring is 6 inches deep in wasted
hay. Help!!! Someone submitted plans for a feeder that worked for Jacobs
at one time...anyone know where I could find it? Breeding season is
on...won't be long before lambs. Can you tell I am just psychologically
getting over winter?
Kate Barrett
Ruby Peak Farm