[Jacob-list] Whooo Hoo its up and running!

gotothewhip at aol.com gotothewhip at aol.com
Fri Oct 15 01:17:06 EDT 2010

Yes, Mick, You are right,... need the word to get out that the site is out there....

Need folks to post on the forum, as it will bring both producers AND the folks buying the fiber to the site!

The site will be Free to become a member.. permanently... No charges to post pics questions or the like....The only cost will be for folk who buy a classified ad or a Banner ad...

The website brian & I have been involved in ( www.BarrelHorseWorld.com ) has close to 80,000 visits per day... .I dont know if Fiber Animal World will have that kind of reach in the future.. But it started with just a handful of folks.... now it is a close knit (no pun intended) community of horse folks .. where more horses are bought and sold than you can fathom! The forum is an essential part of that community.. folks talk about EVERYTHING from training horses, to what they are fixing for dinner.... and I think that is an important aspect